There’s no greater asset right now than your team. With impacts to workplace operations being announced daily by Government, your employees need constant communication about what this means for them, your customers and your business. This package will guide your employee communications, provide a tailored roadmap for remote working for your business and ensure your employees remain engaged, informed and focused on helping your organisation and your customers navigate the next six months.
YOUR BUSINESS WILL RECEIVE
- A one hour online communication strategy planning session with a Sauce senior to understand the impact of COVID-19 on your business and your internal communications challenges and opportunities.
- Your business’s formal response to COVID-19, including tailored key messages that can be used across all employee communications, from staff briefings and remote working advice to toolbox talks and internal FAQs.
- An employee communication framework for your business, including rapid response protocols for reaching and informing staff.
- Copywriting of up to four crucial content pieces specific to COVID-19 and your business (e.g. employee communications, frequently asked questions, fact sheets or templates) – we’ll work with you to determine what you need most
- Sauce’s remote working communications guide (plus advice from a team that’s been successfully remote working for more than a decade).
- Your COVID-19 Crisis Management Checklist.
YOUR INVESTMENTAUD$2,500 (+ GST).
We’re ready to get started on helping your business when you are. After purchasing this package, we’ll send you links to prepare for our online strategy session together (everything we need to know about your business, your employees and your current communications ahead of time), as well as your bonus content.
You’re in good company.