Your customers, suppliers, investors, local communities and other stakeholders need to be clear on how your business is operating in these evolving conditions (and what it means for them). This package will identify who you need to talk to, what you need to say, where and how often to ensure you protect your relationships and reputation over both the short and long term. If you do nothing else, make it this.
YOUR BUSINESS WILL RECEIVE
- A one hour online communication strategy planning session with a Sauce senior to understand your business, the impact of COVID-19 and your unique communication challenges and opportunities.
- A stakeholder map specific to your business, so you know who you need to communicate to, how often and which channels to use to ensure your message reaches the right people.
- Your business’s formal response to COVID-19, including tailored key messages that can be used across all communications, from customer emails and website content to team briefings and call centre scripts.
- Copywriting of up to four crucial content pieces specific to COVID-19 and your business (e.g. client or customer communications, frequently asked questions, website content, media statements, social media posts or shareholder updates) – we’ll work with you to determine what you need most.
- Advice on advertising, social media and traditional media management.
- What not to do during a crisis: your five step plan for navigating the next six months.
- Your COVID-19 Communications Checklist. We’re ready to get started on helping your business when you are.
YOUR INVESTMENTAUD$2,500 (+ GST).
After purchasing this package, we’ll send you links to prepare for our online strategy session together (everything we need to know about your business, your stakeholders and your current communications ahead of time), as well as your bonus content.
You’re in good company.